Smart Doh Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SmartDoh! Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your purchase of products from us constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
These Terms and Conditions May Change.
Smart Doh Ltd reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions each time you purchase from us or use our website.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
1.You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
2.You are at least 18 years old.
Use of our Website
We welcome your comments about our website and we particularly welcome you to engage with us on our blog. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or comments sent to our Website shall be and remain the exclusive property of Smart Doh. Your submission of any such comments shall constitute an assignment to Smart Doh of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. Smart Doh will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, or original artwork.
This Website and all Content available on this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this Website, that your use of this Website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Website, and that Smart Doh shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
Limitations of liability
Smart Doh will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Smart Doh has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Smart Doh’s liability in respect of any:
Death or personal injury caused by Smart Doh’s negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Smart Doh; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Smart Doh to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
by using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
the prices displayed on our Website are quoted in British Sterling Pounds.
Availability and delivery
Your order will with reasonable endeavour be fulfilled by the delivery schedule set out in the Despatch Confirmation, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Price and payment
The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Product prices include VAT.
Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already Despatched.
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalogues that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Smart Doh reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio‐visual material on this website) is owned by Smart Doh and its licensors.
Smart Doh grants to you a worldwide non‐exclusive royalty‐free revocable license to:
‐view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
‐copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
‐print pages from this website for your own [personal and non‐commercial] use.
Smart Doh does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Smart Doh’s prior written permission.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Smart Doh Ltd make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Smart Doh Ltd does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non‐misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matters you should consult the appropriate professional.]
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Smart DohLtd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your email address
- your telephone number
This information will only be collected with your knowledge and consent. What we do with the information we gather
We use this information only in order to respond to any queries which you may submit through the site – it is not passed on to other parties. Should you ask for your data to be deleted once we have responded to your request, we will do so immediately. Otherwise, we will store your details for 6 months, in case we have any further need to contact you. After 6 months, your details will be removed from our system.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. This information is collected anonymously, and does not allow us to identify particular website visitors.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Coupon Terms and Conditions
Here’s how to save:
1. Shop – add the items you want to your Shopping Basket.
2. Apply a Coupon – locate and enter your coupon code in the applicable field and click the [Apply] button.
3. Check out and Save – click the [Proceed to checkout] button, enter your shipping information, and select a payment method for the balance of your order.
The Fine Print:
1. Each coupon is identified by a Coupon Code and has different requirements and rewards. Please check your coupon — all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount.
2. Coupon values are as specified on the coupon.
3. Limit of one coupon per customer.
4. Coupons are intended for single use only.
5. Coupons are redeemable only on Smart Doh Web sites. At times, coupons may be limited to one specific site; please check your coupon to verify which site(s) the coupon applies to.
6. A coupon may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties, including, but not limited to, Smart Doh affiliates or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to any existing Smart Doh Web site).
7. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the coupon is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item’s value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
8. Certain items may not be eligible for discount. This includes new items which, by law, cannot be sold at a discount in certain countries.
9. A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges.
10. If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
11. Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one coupon code may be used per order.
12. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
13. A coupon’s cash value is 1/10th of one pence.
14. Coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
15. Coupons cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or deleted.
16. A coupon cannot be applied to orders already placed with Smart Doh.
17. If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
18. If a coupon is used and only part of your order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return only some of the items in your order, a partial coupon discount will still be applied to the remaining item(s) that are processed through Smart Doh.
19. Smart Doh reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days of receipt of the order for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault for example, if goods are faulty or not as described.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Delivery time is up to 5 working days from order date. We usually deliver within 3 working days but at peak times this may extend to the 5 days.
Standard delivery times:(from dispatch)
Royal Mail 2nd class for parcels under 1kg – 2-3 working days including Saturdays
Hermes Courier for parcels over 1kg – 3-5 working days
Orders received by 3 pm are normally processed and despatched on same day ( excluding weekends and bank holidays).